Kill Streaks mean killing a bunch of kills without getting killed yourself. Usually, if you meet a person who also plays Raze 2 and can chat with him, you'll probably ask him what's his highest kill streak. If you kill an opponent whos got a killing spree (Killing 5 or more people without dying), then you recieve a kill bonus called "Spree Ender"Here's the list of kill streaks avaliable:
|Kill streak number||Raze 1 name||Raze 2 name||
Number of credits earnt every "kill streak checkpoint" in Raze 2
How to rack up a kill streak over the "winning limit" in deathmatchEdit
- Equip yourself with a rocket launcher, or any splash weapon that can kill yourself easily
- Lower your scores into the negative mark by killing yourself
- When you think that its enough, then start killing people
- Happy killing!
How to rack up a very high kill streak (up to 100)Edit
- Go to Quick Match and choose Juggernaut.
- Turn the "kills to win" to 100.
- Choose any map you want.
- Put on 11 CPUs.
- Set the difficulty to Very Easy. (or easy if you want a challenge, 11 people will try to kill you when you get juggernaut).
- When you start, WATCH YOUR AMMO, you'll have to shoot constantly.